Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday now. I’m trying to feel better but when I am sitting or standing for very long, I get very light headed, the flashing lights in front of my eyes come back and I feel like I am going to pass out. Wondering if that was because I had been laying down for a long period of time, I called my sister to get confirmation. She agreed that I should try to sit up for a while and even walk around a little if I can. I’m trying Nan, but my head is really heavy. Did someone stuff it with concrete when I wasn’t looking?

She also thought I should call the doctor, but unfortunately for me (fortunately for him) he is in Puerto Rico. Why is it when we are feeling bad we don’t want to go to the hospital or call a doctor? Is it the long wait times in a hospital? We don’t want to disturb the doctor? For me it is both I guess. I feel like I should just be able to soldier on through and not bother him with this. I knew there would be side effects to chemo and cancer and so just deal with it. So many other people seem so much worse when I see them in the chemo room. I should feel lucky and I don’t want to seem like a little wussy girl.

If I am not better tomorrow though, I think I will call. Sorry, Dr. C, I guess I am kind of wussy. Scott would probably agree with that. I have been making him jump all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment