Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

The bone scan is clear! I can not tell you how thankful I am for that news.

The radiology technician knew I was nervous about the outcome of this test. He was kind enough to tell me he did not see any spots of concern. Cautiously optimistic is what he said. That was such a reassurance to me because I am sure he sees many, many scans with cancer every week, so for him to be positive sent me out with a much happier heart.

Then my radiation oncologist looked at the disk as well. She said that although she stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, she was not a radiologist, but the scan looked clear to her. So although I do not have the official radiology report, I am feeling unbelievably upbeat for the first time in a very long time!!

Thank you God for not putting this burden on me!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear! You must feel 2 feet off the ground.

    ReplyDelete