Thursday, March 26, 2009

OH CRAP IT’S BALD DAY!!!!

Yep, yesterday evening it started falling out in clumps. For some reason, this has been the day I dread the most. It’s a real manifestation that I have something seriously wrong.

My head hurts to touch it, like when you hit your head against something and it is really sore. But mine is like that all over. When I run my fingers through my scalp, hair comes out in big bunches. I am shedding worse than one of my dogs, so I had to make the big decision.

This morning I went to a salon and had them shave it very short. I was bawling the whole time. I am sure the other people in the salon think I must be having a really, really bad hair day. It still comes out all over, but now it is in much shorter pieces. We won’t be able to tell which is mine and which is Scott’s.

I can’t really talk any more about it right now. I need to have a pity party by myself for a few minutes and then move on to the next hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment