Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well, who said this would get easier? It isn’t. It is still all about the nausea and aches, mostly the nausea. Nothing tastes good and nothing smells good. Yes the phantom smells are back. Better with time I hope.

I have so many wonderful people doing wonderful things for me from bringing me food, walking the dog, sending emails and cards and even just thinking about me. I realize how very lucky I am. My friend in Massachusetts, Kathy Beard, has committed to walking in the Susan Komen 3 day walk in my honor!! Having done the Avon 2 day, I know what a commitment this is and I am very grateful that she wants to do this.

How can you help? If you feel you can, go to her web page and make a small contribution:

www.the3day.org/goto/Kathy.Beard

every little bit helps in this fight. Thank you all of you out there rooting me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment